Sona's Blog

Life has become very busy. This space is for me to share my experiences, ramblings and quirkiness with anyone who cares to read them. I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially if you're someone I used to talk to a lot but have lost touch with. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 19, 2004

I DO think!

So, I'm kind of hyper today and thought, hmmmph, why not blog? I have a lot to ramble about. I had omelette parlor for breakfast today. If you haven't been there, go.

I had to go to a leadership conference thingie today for Asian Pacific American Student Association...i think thats what apasa stands for. There were 3 scia people (thanks ravi and pranav!) and a whoooooolllle lotta asians + kevin. The entire time I was singing in my head, "which one of these doesnt belong?" Incidentally, i think kevin belonged more than we did. I was really dreading the thing, and it sucked. However, i wanted to recognize at least one benefit of the activity and I guess it was that it reminded me what what it means to be a good leader and run a successful student organization, because I think I've been slipping out of frustration and exhaustion. Also, I got free chips and a pen.

This evening, laura and i learned that pranav only weighs like 5 or 10 lbs more than we do. Pranav seriously weighs as much as my ass. It made us want to cry and vomit both at the same time. I think we'll have fun driving to SF this weekend :o) Nothing is better than joint pranav nagging.

I have an assload of work to do. Schoolwork + scia stuff. oh yeah and i have to find a job. Haha Alnur just told me i have a never ending supply of errands. Quite true...if you ever have a shortage of errands, come to me - I'm like the godfather of errands. I have them organized alphabetically, by distance from home, And by length of time. Just kidding I dont, but I could. Yeeeaaah, what now biatch.

Today's announcements:
Kevin shaved his beard. Alas, a hobo no more.
Menlo apartment 13 (or are you guys 12?) is awesome.
ami puvvada is also awesome.
i ate a lot of cheese today. mmmm cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home