Sona's Blog

Life has become very busy. This space is for me to share my experiences, ramblings and quirkiness with anyone who cares to read them. I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially if you're someone I used to talk to a lot but have lost touch with. Enjoy!

Monday, September 20, 2004

Ronald McDonald

I passed by some SC cheerleaders on campus today, and my immediate thought was "Ronald McDonald." No, this isn't some sad way of trying to mask my jealousy of their bodies; my jealousy is shameless. But honestly, bright red clowny lipstick and THE SHOES!! Yellow and red bowling shoes! All they need are signs that say "$1 Tuesdays are Back!" and I might not be able to tell the difference.

I trained the new intern at work today. Strange that I'm in the position to train somebody. I was like "uh...this is how you load a buddy list." I'm kidding, training him made me realize how much I do there. I'm underpaid. I did tell him that I was satisfied with mediocrity and how I found his arrival threatening. He promised me I had nothing to worry about. This kid is from Emerson...he's taking one class in LA this semester and working the same number of hours as me. I fired him.

I need to go to the gym immediately, as Ive become Very cranky. We all know that a cranky sona is a sona who has not see the gym in a few days.

I'm excited about SCIA activity night on Wednesday. I think that we should have taboo tournaments or something. I could start a club called USC TABOO. and it WOULDNT be an acronym!!

Today's announcements:
Asian groups that are acroynms are starting to bug me. apasa, apass, apso, sacc, saaw, casa to name a few. Make it stop!

pranav rocks!

santhosh imed me to tell me he listened to dil dooba today. I'm so glad the legacy lives on.

Listening to DMB and radiohead makes me very happy.

1 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Blogger Sanjiv Gajiwala said...

Two things. 1) yo uposted this at 5:11 (ELEVEN!) 2) While many people consider fries from McDonalds to be the best, i have to say that the frites in France are superior. Yet, you still see frenchies purchasing fries from McDonalds. Why?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home