Sona's Blog

Life has become very busy. This space is for me to share my experiences, ramblings and quirkiness with anyone who cares to read them. I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially if you're someone I used to talk to a lot but have lost touch with. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Blogged down

More like bogged down, but I thought it was clever. Yesterday was one hectic day. It ended nicely, with a random trip to habibi at like midnight. it was me, ali, laura and ryan. A strange mix, but Really fun! I absolutely love getting to know new people.

Hindi class is fun. I feel like we're in the 3rd grade, cuz i know everyone in the class and we pass notes and stuff. And when we get super sleepy and she gives us a 10 minute break, we come back to class all energized after running around and then get sleepy again after 15 minutes. It's great. It turns out sona is also a conjugated form of "to sleep," and we were conjugating "to want." So this girl behind me whispers "i want to sona with sona." Very mature.

I'm at work right now. It's super swamped here. It was sort of a crappy start to the day cuz i found out there's a good chance i cant leave work early on friday (impeding on my rockstar SF weekender plans) and i was sad. Plus everyone got chewed out yesterday, including me and i wasnt even here. On a positive note, Erin, my manager, has told me that she wants to offer me an account coordinator position once she starts at the new firm. On a negative to that positive note, nothing could be close to finalized til like december, which sucks for me...so its really a super backup. Must find job!!

I like working here. It's nice that i have a special place here and that i know my way around/know people/can speak authoritatively about stuff that goes on. I just ate a ton of pizza for lunch. I have this weird feeling where i feel sick, but am desperately craving chocolate. *sigh, my schizo stomach.

Ok well this was sort of boring.



Announcements:
Ali is the best neighbor EVER! He fixed me some chocolate ice cream and strawberries! :oD

The gym really did make me feel 8000 times happier yesterday.

I genuinely like helping other people out. I wish i had more resources to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home