Sona's Blog

Life has become very busy. This space is for me to share my experiences, ramblings and quirkiness with anyone who cares to read them. I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially if you're someone I used to talk to a lot but have lost touch with. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Activity Night a success!!

YAY!! We had Such a good turnout at our first ever activity night! Like 25 people came, and most of them were new faces! A lot of them were graduate students who had this negative impression SCIA, but I think tonight really changed their opinions, which is FANTASTIC! AND there was no boozin!!! We did have root beer floats:) mmmmm.
Best lines from tonight:
"you put these in the microwaves" .... "babies!!"
"you wake up to this" ... "boner!!"
We got some sick, sick people on board. I love it =)

Annoucements:
Sonny Gulati is AWESOME. When he smiles, I smile. I genuinely mean that. And he's surprisingly good at keeping taboo score on the chalk board. He's also the best webmaster I could ask for..... hmm.......

Puja Ravani is also great...thank you for the positive feedback:)

Rena is very good at organizing activity nights. I love trash talking her in taboo.

I'm about to go to Saurabh's apartment so he can feed me white dhokla. I LOVE THIS KID!! :oD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home