Sona's Blog

Life has become very busy. This space is for me to share my experiences, ramblings and quirkiness with anyone who cares to read them. I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially if you're someone I used to talk to a lot but have lost touch with. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Wait times.

Something to ponder.
Today I called our IT Client services for a little question regarding our email program. The automated message informed me that the wait time would be approximately one minute and 5 seconds.

I thought that was strange. It was strange that it specified the extra five seconds, when IT is almost never even within a 3 minute range of the estimate wait time. So why tell me the seconds?

Incidentally, I was on hold for 7 minutes. I timed it.

Sorry this was kind of boring.

3 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger Sanjiv Gajiwala said...

you should put read times on your blog entries.

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or lines read.. i got abotu 2.5lines lol

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger moneybags said...

haha....that was hilarious....
....so where the reponses....wow, lot of comedians passing through his page....dare i say this is a comedic page?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home