Sona's Blog

Life has become very busy. This space is for me to share my experiences, ramblings and quirkiness with anyone who cares to read them. I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially if you're someone I used to talk to a lot but have lost touch with. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Reading is for pansies..and stuff

There are some people I know, namely Sanjiv and Adam, who seem to have always read everything and know everything that's going on in the world. Those people that can contribute to any conversation because they've read something on the subject. The same people that have read every book in the history of the world that comes up in conversation. The same people that know every sports stat/fact during the past eleventy years.

Will someone please explain to me, HOW, if you have a full time job, active social life, and watch tv (which most of these people do), do you read EVERYTHING? And retain it all?! Where do they find the time? Am I just watching THAT much tv? Or are they just really THAT good at nodding and smiling? That's it. I'm reading more. And nodding and smiling more.

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger AdamBadam said...

it's about being a champion. you can't teach that. you can't train for it.

am i right sanj?

smile and nod if i'm right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home