Sona's Blog

Life has become very busy. This space is for me to share my experiences, ramblings and quirkiness with anyone who cares to read them. I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially if you're someone I used to talk to a lot but have lost touch with. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Starting Again...Misc thoughts

Instead of blogging, I'd recently just been writing thoughts down in an email draft to myself - great because it's like a journal that moves with me wherever I go. While I wont share everything I've been thinking, here are some that I'm opening to public domain :-) Please comment if you'd like!

What is this word independence? I think it gets thrown around too freely. Almost as much as "intelligent." Way more people think that they are, or others are, independent than they actually are. Especially women - like it's this really attractive trait to men. But when you get to know them, it couldn't be farther from the truth.

I never understood how people could be so volatile in places like the middle east or Europe. I cant imagine being that passionate about anything. Maybe pledge multipurpose wipes. I'm pretty passionate about them. What's wrong with me?

I would hate to be one of those goofy people who are at a 3-d movie premiere, having their picture taken while wearing the glasses. It's just so silly looking, a sea of people with goofy glasses and big smiles on their faces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home