Sona's Blog

Life has become very busy. This space is for me to share my experiences, ramblings and quirkiness with anyone who cares to read them. I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially if you're someone I used to talk to a lot but have lost touch with. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Mornings

Lately, when I tell people that I go running in the 6 o'clock hour, they say "i'm so not a morning person." It's interesting though, cuz neither am I..or at least, I never used to be. But i realized that when youre working full time..you Have to be a morning person, because there's no other time to do stuff. By the time you get home from work, you're so drained that you cant leave anything for then. Plus I find that running makes me really happy when I'm done, so I'm much more pleasant at work.

My eye has been twitching for two days...it's really annoying me. Someone told me today that it's due to a lack of magnesium. I did some research and it turns out that a combination of lack of sleep and stress can cause it, but having more magnesium, potassium and calcium can fix it.

If you are ever feeling good about getting into shape and need to humble yourself, go to a production office and check out the girls that come audition for parts. I was warned about this the day I started, but I work across the hall from the production office for a new show called the pool guys or something. Anyway all these actresses show up to audition and theyre never sure if youre competition so theyre bitchy as it is. But theyre also equal parts skinny and skanky. It's like they think that your chances of getting a part are inversely related to the amount of clothing you have on. Anyway these girls are tiny and every time i start to feel like i'm losing weight i bump into one of them. Oh well, I guess it keeps me in check ;-)

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Sanjiv Gajiwala said...

YOU ARE SKINNY. Freakazoid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home