Sona's Blog

Life has become very busy. This space is for me to share my experiences, ramblings and quirkiness with anyone who cares to read them. I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially if you're someone I used to talk to a lot but have lost touch with. Enjoy!

Friday, October 15, 2004

I love fridays

Today was great. I came into work at 11 and told everyone i was late because my roommate's car was blocking mine. Lie, but they pittied me. By 12:30 the pizza was here, and we seriously played poker and just talked and ate for the next 3 hours. i did nothing. After that, brian and i played alittle more poker, and then i did work for like an hour. All the while goofing off. Almost everyone left early, but i'm sitting here with brian cuz i need the money :)

Brian's horrible though!! This guy on the second floor "asked me out" i guess and gave me his number on a post it. I brought it up with me and my phone was sitting there. So brian came over, dialed that damn number (knowing i'm not interested in this guy and with the intent of telling this guy that i'm not interested) and as soon as he answered, brian hung up. So of course guy called me back and was like "what just happened.." It was awkward. yes brian is one of my supervisors. I seriously Love working here. *sigh*

I'm awfully tired. Didnt get home from UCI's party til like 4 and didnt go to bed til like 4:30. I'm staying in tonight, job hunting and such even though i Really want to go to the garba! I must find work though :)

I like spending Friday night by myself at home. I think alone time is underrated. Maybe I just don't have enough of it. I sometimes think it would be cool to have like a little underground hole to live in every once in a while. But then I realize how that makes me saddam hussein.

Every once in a while, i have this fleeting feeling of having outgrown college. It makes me sad and frustrated at the same time. But this is no fun to talk about.

Why is everyone born in october? It's so weird. March is a good "get busy" month?

Annoucements:
SANJIV CALLED ME TODAY!!! That seriously MADE my day. I cant wait til my whole family is back together again. It wont be for a while, i know, but i cant wait.

I wanna go do something fun. take a vacation or trip somewhere. just for a weekend. first i gotta find a free weekend :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home