Sona's Blog

Life has become very busy. This space is for me to share my experiences, ramblings and quirkiness with anyone who cares to read them. I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially if you're someone I used to talk to a lot but have lost touch with. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Will work for food

Or beer I suppose. Whoa I haven't blogged in a while! My brain is all jammed up. This has been a nutty week. Speaking of nutty, check out this joke:
Two peanuts were walkin down the street...
...
...One got assaulted.
HAHAH
Anyway, yeah, finals & scia and ive finally started job hunting sort of daily. Slow, yet steady. We had a 4-hour board meeting on sunday night. Oh yes, that's right...FOUR HOURS.
I kinda like this active job searching sometimes because it's nice to talk to people and see who they know and who they know. People seem to be eager to help you use their connections. I had no idea that I was slightly connected to all these people until I started asking. I suppose I'm just as eager to help others, so it makes sense. Now I just gotta keep my fingers crossed.
Ok so midterms are here...that means..MID TERM...THAT MEANS ONLY A MID TERM LEFT. Holy mother of...
It's my dad's birthday. He's 59 today. That seems really old for some reason. I wish I was home right now.
Note to anorexic girls: PLEASE STEP OFF THE ELLIPTICAL MACHINE AND GO EAT SOMETHING. It's really nasty. The skin, bone, muscle/tendon combination really makes me want to vomit. And while, in a perfect world, this would be a good thing as it would help me lose weight...I'm not bulemic. So if you must go to the gym, please put something on. There are 2 distinctly anorexic girls that use the lyon center and it's really weird to see them right before my eyes. And I notice everyone else in the gym staring at them too. Ive always wanted to like approach them or something...but what are you supposed to say?
Oooh i can hear the ice cream man outside my window.

Announcements:
Second SCIA activity night tonight! YAY! We're playing mafia. I have class til 10 but i'll be there after!

I made a business card for my graphic design class today...if i can post it on this thing i will...its pretty awesome.

I'm glad you enjoy the blog adam. Good thing youre not doing work or something instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home