Sona's Blog

Life has become very busy. This space is for me to share my experiences, ramblings and quirkiness with anyone who cares to read them. I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially if you're someone I used to talk to a lot but have lost touch with. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Blogging again-things i like

Things I like:
oatmeal. i really like oatmeal.
clorox cleaning wipes. product placement had all this leftover clorox product. I got So so excited because a coworker brought over 6 boxes of what says clorox disinfecting wipes. We opened them, and found that it was actually the spray cleaner. I was irrationally disappointed
brandweek. I highly recommend this magazine to someone who likes to read snippets, and get a little sense of whats going on in the business world from a marketing standpoint. It covers a lot of ground, and it's good stuff to know, either from a marketer's or consumer's standpoint.
hbo. when it replays my favorite movies over and over. i mean repitition that could make you nauseous. Only because it's this really comforting feeling, that if you want, you can flip to something that'll make you laugh.
sotiris's greek accent. Sotiris is my brother's friend that is staying with us for a while. (yes we have a lot of house guests, andrea is staying with us too) I love listening to him talk. And he calls me 'little bug' but it sounds like 'leetul bahg.'
And as always, turning radius of my car. It really is nice. (or as sotiris would say, 'rrrrreeeallly nyyyys'


Things I don't like (just the tip of the iceberg):
wanting a granola bar from the work pantry and discovering that we're out. it bites.
wait no, it doesnt bite, because i'm not biting in to a granola bar.

Ok i'll stop now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home