Sona's Blog

Life has become very busy. This space is for me to share my experiences, ramblings and quirkiness with anyone who cares to read them. I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially if you're someone I used to talk to a lot but have lost touch with. Enjoy!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

are you dating anyone?

how are you supposed to answer this question?

if like 60 people ask the same night if i have a boyfriend, what am i supposed to say? cuz yeah, i could say that im dating someone exclusively. but theyre not asking me if im dating someone, theyre asking me if i have a boyfriend that im going to marry sometime in the next couple years. and obviously i dont have a "yes" answer for that. so then they offer to introduce me to boys that they know...but i cant very well be out meeting boys if i have someone that i am dating exclusively. it's very complicated.

so then the one time i say that im dating someone and not thinking about marriage, the response i get is "why have a summer internship when you could be looking for a full time job?"

quite the analogy.

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

because, with a summer internship is pays well with good hours and a full time job means same amount of pay but with longer hours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home