Sona's Blog

Life has become very busy. This space is for me to share my experiences, ramblings and quirkiness with anyone who cares to read them. I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially if you're someone I used to talk to a lot but have lost touch with. Enjoy!

Monday, June 12, 2006

things ive recently realized

You might have to bring your brain down a few notches for this one, folks.
1) I'm not really a fan of tangy foods. Very low tolerance for tangy-ness. Why do people like tangy berries so much? I have to scrunch up my face to eat them.
2) I'm excellent at putting my foot in my mouth. Today, a new employee (woman) shook my hand, squeezed my ring too tight and i cringed at her. And then I said, "my, that's a solid handshake you got there." Who says that? Especially to a chick.

How do you feel about tangy foods?

2 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Sanjiv Gajiwala said...

tangy foods rule. In fact, recent research shows that tangy and vinegary foods can help to reduce blood sugar spikes after eating, thereby possibly reducing the chance of adult onset diabetes.

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Sona said...

i hate to say it, but that's a lie - that's a damn lie. i dont think it's tangy foods - i think it's just vinegar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home