Sona's Blog

Life has become very busy. This space is for me to share my experiences, ramblings and quirkiness with anyone who cares to read them. I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially if you're someone I used to talk to a lot but have lost touch with. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'd rather be eating mac'n'cheese.

I miss the days when it mattered if there was perfect packing snow outside.

Whenever I have security challenge questions online, I fail to answer the subjective ones correctly. I NEVER ever answer “On what street was your favorite residence” or “First name of your childhood best friend” correctly. How about some fact-based questions?

I hate it when you’re on a work-related phone call, and the person has made their point, and you have acknowledged and agreed and are ready to hang up, and the person starts to REITERATE his point. I’m all, “DUH. How bout you let me finish eating my graham cracker now?”

One of these days, I’ll have to get a photograph of me uncovering my car from snow, after it’s been parked outside all night. It’s pretty hilarious.

I’m literally petrified of group fitness classes. I lack the coordination to render them effective.

Your friends who work in satellite offices don't get holiday parties or special holiday lunches. Appreciate yours, no matter how many married drunk coworkers make passes at you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home